Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagged by June

My friend June at Simply Elegant Paper Crafts has tagged me. Here goes ...

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Embellishments all the way, baby. I've got enough paper to cover the state of Virginia. Plus, when I shop the scrapbook stores, I've never hesitated to buy paper. It's the sensible, practical thing to buy. But embellishments? Too often I choke on the price. It would be fun to get the things I'd never buy for myself.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Oh need anyone ask? Stamps, stamps, just give me stamps.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Tough choice ... there is the speed and instant satisfaction of cards, plus it's always nice to give. That said, I'd have to go with layouts. The more memories I can record and stories I can tell for my kids, the better. And we're only talking a year here.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he).
Scrapping room, definitely. I'm a messy crafter, not at all one to neatly pack everything away after every creative session. Thankfully, I have my own room. Without it, I wouldn't craft :/

5. What is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?
Ummm ... bi-polar? LOL. Seriously, it totally depends on the mood I'm in. I'd say my bread and butter style is traditional and classic (to borrow home decorating terms), but I like a little of the eclectic, shabby chic, and modern thrown in for variety from time to time.

Now I think I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but I don't feel like I know that many bloggers yet. So I'll tag 3 friends who are all brand-new bloggers. Check out their blogs and give them a warm welcome!

Sue
Becky
Kim

No comments: