Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fab Color Combo, Part 2



When I said I was in love with this color combo, I really meant it. These little notecards started off from the remains of yesterday's card. I had played around with cutting out the image and popping it up on a colored background, but for yesterday's card, I ended up liking the image better just stamped onto white. The cut-out version was way too cute to throw away, however, so I put together the first of these little 3x3 notecards. Next thing you know, I had a set of four.

I love these little notecards, by the way. They're like little appetizers to whet your creativity. Betcha can't stop with just one :)

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Fine Lace background
Paper: Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Celery designer prints
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery markers, "ice" circle rhinestone brads, dimensionals, paper piercer, edge distressing tool, sponge dauber, gray taffeta ribbon, word window punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, circle cutting system and scalloped scissors by Creative Memories

9 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - your were a busy girl....and you did a great job on those 3x3 cards I really like them...and the colors are great!!!

Tracy said...

adorable. i like that color combo alot. and such lovely little designs (that could certainly grow up into "big" cards with maybe a minor adjustment). what pretty little cards for any gift :-)

Sandy said...

I just love this combo now, too, after seeing all your cards! I was drooling over the last post, but wow on this one too! :)

June Houck said...

Holy Cow, Girlfriend! I LOVE these little notecards :)

You are so talented.

Stampin_Melissa said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love these!!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute set, LOVE the color combination. Jennifer :)

Andrea, said...

Wow these are beautiful, fab colours

Diane said...

Did you say remains of last night...girl you make great cards with remains,that's all i got to say! They are adorable!