Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog Candy Winner(s)!!

Random.org gave me #199, so congratulations go to Angel Wilde, who wins my 100K blog candy!! Funny enough, Angel and I have been cooking up some plans to meet in person this week (she's in Virginia visiting a friend who lives only 20 minutes or so from me). How's that for coincidence?! Angel is also a fellow design team member for Our Daily Bread Designs, and since she doesn't need another Fruit of the Spirit stamp set, she and I thought we'd find a second winner for that set. So, without further ado, congratulations also go to Kathi, with comment #49.

Kathi said...
My two favs are Danielle Steele & LaVyrle Spencer. Also
like Christian Fiction by Beverly Lewis & Janette Oake. Just finished Escape
by Carolyn Jessop & now reading Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall. My favorite
non stamping blog is http://anewchelseamorning.blogspot.com/ &
http://www.xanga.com/copperswife---check them both out! Great reads!


Kathi, please email me your address (email address is on my sidebar, just under my picture), so I can get your set to you! (And thanks for the book and blog suggestions!)

Thanks to all who played along. I loved adding so many of your favorites to my "books to read" list. And there were lots of books and authors new to me, which is always fun! I usually have a long list of favorites, which varies according to my mood, but one author who consistently rises to the top is Barbara Kingsolver. Both her fiction and non-fiction works are always such an inspiration. "The Poisonwood Bible" and "Small Wonder" are two favorites I can read again and again.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I shall have to take your advice on these 2 books. I was looking for something to read on the plane! I am so excited to be your winner, and even more excited to meet you tomorrow! Thanks, Amy!!!!