Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Dino of a Day

H&M Stamps got off to a great start when it opened its doors for business last month, and I'm betting this month will be even better! Take a look at this adorable dinosaur stamp set, A Dino Day, one of three new sets coming this Sunday, May 25:

I couldn't resist pulling my papers from the Archaic line by Basic Grey. It's perfect for the dinosaur image! The layout is a slightly modified version of Jen del Muro's Sketch for You to Try from last Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by, and do have yourself a dino of a day!



Stamps: A Dino Day (H&M Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, and Whisper White card stock (SU!); Archaic (Basic Grey)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: vintage brads, photo corner punch, dimensionals, sponge daubers, corner rounder

9 comments:

Alyssa S said...

Super cute! May just have to get that for my little one :)

Anonymous said...

This is super cute. I love how you rounded the photo corner. Never would have thought of that. TFS!

Unknown said...

ok, you just made me want that set! :)

Michelle Tech said...

Me, too, with a 4-year-old boy and his 2 little boy cousins, this would be a perfect set to have...love the paper too!

Dawn Easton said...

Amy, this is adorable!! What a fun set and you are right, those papers seem perfect for it! Love the rounded photo corner ;)

Tiffany said...

I love it!!! So cute and perfect for a little boy. I love the dimension you added to it and the brads add the perfect touch. Very cute!!!

Have a good day and God bless!

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute!!! I love it. Great set! Oh, I wish I wasn't a guest DT :D Cute, cute, cute!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is so cute Amy!! My son loves dinosaurs and I cant wait to get my hands on this set! Great card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute Amy!! Love it!!