Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sing to the Lord



Today, Our Daily Bread Designs releases two fabulous new stamp sets, Sing to the Lord and Fishers of Men. The Design Team has been super busy getting the galleries full of inspiring designs. Check it out the amazing samples here and here!

For this Sing to the Lord card, I used my birdwatching book to get the colors right for an Eastern Bluebird. After coloring the image with an aqua painter and reinkers, I trimmed it out and layered it over a panel of Very Vanilla that I had stamped in So Saffron with a very old, retired Stampin' Up background called Musical Score. I think everything else is pretty straightforward, but if you have any questions, please ask :)

I've been working on some things for Fishers of Men, too, so I'll be back today or tomorrow with a sample or two for that set! (Probably tomorrow, since I want to get in some good "celebrate Dad" time with dh and the kids!)

Before I go, I just want to take a minute to congratulate two blogging/stamping friends, who were both announced as the new Dirty Girls on SCS today -- Carole Burrage of Mother's Little Helper and Denise Marzec of The Paper Landscaper!!!! I am so excited to see them receive this wonderful honor! Way to go, girls! I'm off to visit the DD gallery and see all the yumminess -- are you coming along?? (Gotta be a Fan Club member, though - if you're not, whatcha waitin' for?!)

13 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card and sentiment Amy. I LOVE gorgeous NEW set and design!

Have a wonderful week,
Jennifer :)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Amy...like jaw dropping gorgeous girl! Wow!

Carolina said...

Simply gorgeous card Amy!

Patsy said...

Awesome card. The colors mix beautifully. Lots of time spent with this and it is ovious. Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're just crankin' out these beauties! Great card! (I am going to have to purchase the photo card punch...I really like how you have been using it lately!)

Anonymous said...

I love this card and I love that cute little bluebird! The colors are fantastic, as always. Lots of work in this card.

Joan
Maple Grove, MN

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes...you are up too 122K already! You're rockin', girlie!!

Oh yeah, totally cool card ,too!!

Becky G said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Angel said...

I'm with Jill. You just seem to crank out these gorgeous cards.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Those colors are fantastic. That is a totally inspiring card, fantastic set for card ministries. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration. Elizabeth S. in mid-Michigan

jjcreations said...

This is wonderful. I love the bird and branch standing out from the card. Beautiful. Joan

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, such pretty colors!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Your cards are wonderful!!!
I love this stamps.
LG Annett from germany