Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update

I am soooo sorry if you've stopped by yesterday or today looking for my sample for Jen's Sketch For You To Try! In my last post, I mentioned a much-needed stamp room purge and overhaul. My room right now is in such disarray that I can't possibly get any stamping done. I keep thinking I'll carve out some time and space to get something made, but I've been so busy hosting family that it just hasn't happened. I'm aiming for tomorrow! Again, so sorry!

If you haven't checked out the sketch and everyone else's samples yet this weekend, here are some links:

Jen del Muro and guest designer Kim Moreno
Amy Rohl
Kelly Lunceford
Leigh O'Brien
Susan Liles

Be back soon!


3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I am doing the exact same thing to my room so I know how you feel! Hope it all gets done soon!! :)

Cathy Weber said...

I have a really fun picture I found in our local newspaper that looks just like one of the My favorite Things stamps. I can't figure out how to send it to someone at the company. I think your customers would like to see how close your stamps are to a real life situation. Can you help? I can't attach it to a new topic in Ask the MFT team? CWeber2002@aol.com

Doris said...

So glad to hear I'm not the only one with a stamp room in disarray and no oomph to stamp. For me, it's the holiday shopping and preparations that have taken center stage for now. I think it's wise to take a break every now and then to re-energize!