Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunshine and Love



My love affair with Pink Paislee's Queen Bee line continues ....

The sentiment, from JustRite's Joyful Hearts, is stamped in gray ink, then lightly sponged with yellow-green ink. The sentiment oval is popped up on a decorative oval that I cut with a Labels 10 Nestabilities. The large brads are made using the I-Top brad-maker tool and supplies from Imaginisce and one of the Queen Bee 6x6 patterns. The shapely honeycomb mossy green piece is from the Queen Bee Flip Notes Journaling Pad. I love these! The gray horizontal band is actually another flip note. It's just the middle part that was left over after I trimmed off the top and bottom for use on other projects. The butterfly is from the Butterflies Mini Chipboard Set by Maya Road. I first painted it with black acrylic paint, then sprayed on some of Tsukineko's Pssst Shimmer Spritz.

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

very beautiful card. I love the colors in this one.

Crystal said...

Gorgeous card! I'm seeing what you mean about that DP... yum !

Cindy Lawrence said...

Beautiful, Amy! Love the way you placed your layers and that butterfly is gorgeous!

Eva said...

Awww...this is another stunning card!!! I love that line of papers, too and now you inspired me to play with them, too. Have a fabulous Easter weekend! Hugs....

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful, Amy!!

Teneale Williams said...

Like everything you create....WOW.

LOve it :)

Teneale

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Amy! Love that Queen Bee dp and the butterfly is beautiful! Awesome card!!!

renee said...

love it, just gorgeous. Happy Easter, Blessings, Renee

Unknown said...

It's great to be back and seeing more of your gorgeous cards Amy. This is a real beauty.
Have a Happy Easter! Hugs Viv xxx

Yoli said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and the delicate border you added to the card. I just purchased a paper pack of this kit. Can't wait to start playing with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS card Amy!!! The DP is to die for....I can see why you love it so much :)!!! Your design is once again perfect!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

Absoluately GAWWW-GUS! :)

Deborah Young said...

Yum! Love the Queen Bee paper, and you make it so stunning!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the papers and your combo of dies!