Friday, October 5, 2012

Jillibean Soup October Card Kitchen

I'm so excited to be guest designing for Jillibean Soup's October Card Kitchen kit! The Card Kitchen is a monthly card kit with tons of paper, stickers, die-cuts and other cute and fun embellishments, plus eight coordinating card bases and envelopes as well as ideas, and even instructions, for those first eight cards. (Of course you're welcome to do your own thing with the supplies instead, if you want to.) I love the fun, bold Jillibean Soup products, and had a total blast working with the card kit!

Today I'm showing the first four (of nine) cards that I made with the October kit. Cards #5 and #6 are posted today over on the Card Kitchen blog, so I hope you'll check them out there. The last three cards are scheduled for the Card Kitchen blog on Monday. And at some point I'll do a part 2 here as well :) And maybe even a part 3, because I had a ton of leftover product and lots more ideas.

Without further ado ...





This last one is my favorite :)


Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are amazing! All of them! Love your cards!

Desire Fourie said...

These are so beautifully designed. Love everything about them. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

June Houck said...

Fantastic set of cards, Amy!

kadie said...

OOOOOH, Amy, all of these are so snazzy! LOVE the fun colors and layouts! Hugs, kadie

Casandra Bennett said...

This kit is cute, but what you did with it is amazing. Fun set of cards!

curlyqmosaics said...

These cards are absolutely fabulous! I love all the layering and clusters on each and every card. Love them all!!!