Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hugs Make Everything Better


Happy Saturday, friends. I've got a sweet little Reverse Confetti card to share today, a makeover of a previous reject.



The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's I LIKE YOU, and the papers are from the Teresa Collins She Said 6x6 line. I love the row of dots in I LIKE YOU  and used it here both underneath the word "hugs" as well as along the bottom. A subtle little something extra.







  • Link up your Reverse Confetti creations to the weekly 'FETTI FINDS link list for a chance to be the 'FETTI FAVE. This week's list is HERE.
  • New Reverse Confetti release coming July 8 -- so, so excited! Mark your calendars.
  • The July SFYTT will be posted on the 1st - ready to play along?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is just gorgeous Amy! I love the wonderful colors of this - the green and soft blue are perfect together. Gorgeous layout as well!

Casandra Bennett said...

Love that green diamond paper. Beautiful.

jen del muro said...

Love this, Amy!! :)

dpkennedy said...

I love your color combination and great layout!