Saturday, April 12, 2014

Card Kitchen Catch-Up

The APRIL Card Kitchen kit is currently available, and it's an absolutely fabulous kit that features Jillibean Soup's new Spicy Social Soup line. This collection was so fun to play with! You can see most of my kit cards, as well as inspiration from Shellye McDaniel and  Kimber McGray over on The Card Kitchen blog. I'll share my cards here as well sometime in the next day or two, but for today, I still have MARCH kit cards that I haven't shown here yet. (It seems I still make a lot of things, but I just don't blog nearly as much as I used to!)

The March kit features Jillibean Soup's Birthday Bisque collection, and just may be my all-time favorite kit! Here's what I did with it:












Have a great weekend! Soooo happy for the warmer temps!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

These creations are such fun designs and so colourful.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Oliwiaen said...

Ah, what a birthday bash! Beautiful bright colours, fun images - fabulous set!