Wishing my American readers a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I enjoyed Thanksgiving Day yesterday with my parents, my sister, and my brother and his family, my sister, and my parents. We're not all together nearly enough so I treasure these occasions. For the second year, my mother has had us go around the table each giving thanks for something and dropping a bean into a vase. We go around maybe a dozen times, digressing into stories and memories and conversation along the way. The variety around the table is always fun -- everything from family, health, and jobs to stuffed animals and even Xbox.
A few paper crafty things I'm thankful for:
- the wonderful online community of paper crafters
- my blog as a way to connect and share with others
- my readers (and the fact that I still have any, after slowing way down the past few years!)
- fabulous design team opportunities - thank you Reverse Confetti, Taylored Expressions (I start with their blog team next week!) and Curtain Call. I have a super fun guest spot next week, too - look for those posts Wednesday and Friday.
- fun product! Always thankful for that :) Hope you score some great shopping deals, either in stores or online. (You won't see me anywhere near a brick and mortar store today! Online is a different story, though.)
Here's a deal for you from Reverse Confetti:
Thanks for visiting!